Thursday 29 October 2015

Nautical Adventures Art Colouring Book by Katy Sue Designs - Ship Wreck

Here we have another finished sample image from these amazing new colouring books.I have lots of colouring books but have to say these are by far the best.The fact they are ring bound single sided and printed on quality paper means there are no restrictions on what colouring medium you choose to use.They are suitable for the complete novice through to the experienced colourist.

I have to say out of all the images I have coloured this is my favourite I think.

You will notice I have left the background white this is because the image has been coloured especially for TV.I would suggest using pastels to colour the background if you want to add to it.








I have coloured this one again using WHSmith pencils and Morrisons Sparkle Gel Pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment